Welcome to my blog. This is a blog of what I am learning about teaching and learning.
I am a passionate learner and educator. I enjoy learning - that includes learning to teach and learning to learn. I enjoy trying to understand how we learn. So in my search to understand more on this topic of learning and teaching, I realized that there are so many things to take note of. I thought that penning these thoughts in a blog would be useful for me and others.
Do let me know what you think/feel so that I can learn from you :-). Thanks!
- How to Build Learning Community in Blended, Online, and Face- to-Face Classes?
- Flipping the syllabus can be an answer…
- Flipping the classroom
- Issues in teaching large classes
- Faculty Learning Day at UniSIM
- Using itools in your classroom – voicethread
- Providing Feedback to Students on Formative Assessments
- The Poison in One Line Comments/Feedback
- Feedback and Evaluation: Are they the same?
- Is Memorizing Bad ?
- Questioning Skills to Engage Students
- Seven Principles of Good Practices in Teaching and Learning
- Designing problems for problem based learning- this was published in Faculty Focus
- Teacher-centered teaching versus Student-centered teaching
- How can we engage passive students?
- Teaching adult learners